After making the list of 100 FREE things to do with your kids this summer, the ideas kept coming so I am adding a few of them here before I post about our summer camps.
102. Reuse pillowcases to make dresses. (expanding on #22 with a new FREE pattern)
103. Make newspaper hats and write a skit. Hold a performance for the family.
104. Create an ACTIVITY BAG for a quick boredom buster.
105. Make a cereal box globe.
106. Gather sticks and play "pick up sticks"
107. Make Ice Treasures.
108. Make a Rube goldberg.
109. Create school games, file folder games, your own monopoly to help teach money, use household objects for counting and sorting, etc.
110. Make your own tic-tac-toe game with seashells or other collectibles.
Those are just a few more, and I am sure I will be adding to the list as I go. But for now, I hope you are enjoying the summer with your family.
You can see the complete list by clicking on the pic below.
(yellow alpha is basic paper alpha by katie pertiet can be found at designerdigitals.com)
I will post a camp summary tomorrow after we finish up our last crafts.